We won't spam you. Promise. View our privacy policy.

15500 W. 113th St., Suite 200
Lenexa, KS 66219

P: +1.913.254.6000


Dec 10

LENEXA, Kan. – (Dec. 10, 2013) – PlattForm, a leading enrollment marketing partner to colleges and universities worldwide, recently earned seven honors from the MarCom Awards, including three prestigious Platinum awards. The MarCom Awards is an international creative...

Dec 5

Media buyers have long used rating points as a way to track client advertising dollars. Every day I analyze GRPs (Gross Ratings Points) and TRPs (Targeted Ratings Points) from Nielsen and Rentrak, putting together plans and strategies that fit into our client’s budgets,...

Dec 5

Your brand extends beyond your logo.

Whenever a company or group wants to start producing anything to get its name out to the public, one of the best ways it can create a good first impression is to establish a consistent style and stick to it.


Nov 21

Coventry-based PlattForm U.K., a leading provider of education marketing services to colleges and universities around the world, scooped a top prize at the Prospects Postgraduate Awards, a national event that celebrates the very best in postgraduate education. 


Nov 21

November is one of my favorite months of the year. The leaves have changed colors and are falling all over the yard, the spirit of the holiday season is upon us, and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year. It is a time...

Nov 20

PlattForm Acquires UK-Based Outreach Education to Create a Complimentary Study Abroad Placement Service

LENEXA, Kan. – (Nov. 20, 2013) – PlattForm Inc. acquired U.K.-based Outreach Education on October 17. Outreach Education will...

Nov 15

Getting the most out of your Paid Search Marketing budget requires a strategic approach to building your campaign. It also requires thinking first of the prospective students you want to reach and attract to your school. Who is your ideal student – what’s important to...

Nov 15

Email isn’t always the answer

After spending 13 years in email marketing, I’ve come to realize that email isn’t the answer to a lot of things. Although affordable, easy, quick and accessible, it’s not always the solution...

Nov 11
76% of institutions reported concern in not hitting their enrollment goals according to the 2013 Inside Higher Ed Survey of College & University Admissions Directors. What do the remaining 24% know that the rest don’t? We have our theories, and they form...
Nov 6

LENEXA, Kan. – (Oct. 31, 2013) – PlattForm, the premier education marketing agency providing enrollment solutions for colleges and universities, will present at the 2013 Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools Annual Conference, held...